Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sea Hag Soaps & Art Mercantile

 I had the pleasure of visiting the Sea Hag Mercantile today. A friend had encouraged me to meet the owner and founder Colleen to determine if my work would be a good fit for the store. Below is the sign/trademark by the entrance to the barn: 
 Just a hint of the many and unusual things inside!

 Above a glimpse of the "stuff" and one of the friendly helpers. Below a view from the second story balcony-like area:

 The art on the walls was fresh and vibrant:

There were various art forms throughout the building.

There was even a bargain basement which included antiques.



2 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

Quite the place! Missed you at sports trivia - I had a 3-0-0 lead (only because I went first and got three questions in a row correct). I also didn't get a single question right after that.

Unknown said...

Whatever happen to you?